Bali Travel Tips
::::Below are several simple but useful tips that can make your holiday
in Bali goes smooth and more enjoyable. It is simple but if you failed
to adhere it may ruin your exciting holiday.
- Reconfirm your outbound flight.
- Drink a lot of bottled water as you may dehydrated easily.
- Leave your important documents in your hotel safe and wandering
around with the copies.
- Shop around when intending to change money as the rate may vary,
check whether the commission added or not.
- Show your respect by wearing sarong when entering temple.
- Stepping on offerings in the street.
- Honking if a caught behind the slow pace of processions.
- Attempt to swim outside designated areas on the beach.
- Deal in or do drugs. The death penalty is await.
- Touch people's heads even children as it considers offensive.
- Enter temple during menstruation.
- Use your left hand in sacking or handing over something to someone
as it is consider impolite. If there is no other option then express